Contract Lift Manager
Ainscough Crane Hire are looking for a Contract Lift Manager to join their successful team in Aberdeen.
Benefits for a Contract Lift Manager
·Bi-Annual retention bonus
Company car or allowance
·24 days annual leave plus an additional day at 2 years’ service and 5 years’ service and every 5 years after
·Holiday purchase, the option to buy an additional 5 days each year (via salary sacrifice)
·Group life assurance 3 x basic salary
·Pension 4% employer 5% employees
·Online access to payslips, book and view holidays and personal info
·Access to the Ainscough Advantage (People Value) benefits platform
·Staff forums run 3 times a year – have your voice heard
Ainscough Crane Hire are the UKs leading crane company.
Based across 30 locations, our dedicated team of experts are passionate about delivering projects on time, to budget and, most importantly, to the highest possible standard of safety. Our industry-recognised Make the Safe Choice ethos is at our core and underpins every single thing we do, from contract lifts and crane hire to specialist projects for customers.
Our reputation as a market leader is not just a result of our expansive fleet and comprehensive network of locations across the UK, but is also derived from the workplace culture that allows our team to perform their duties with passion and pride.
Job Purpose/Objectives of a Contract Lift Manager
To carry out site visits at the request of the customer in order to convert every site visit into a Hire Contract, thereby maximising the utilisation and profitability of the Depot
- Liaise with customers at all levels in order to affect the best lifting solution.
- Produce high quality site surveys including job specific method statements, technical drawings and risk assessments that meet and exceed industry regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure that the highest standards of Health and Safety are met and maintained regardless of commercial pressures.
- Take ownership of all work from inception to completion.
- Promote the company at every opportunity.
- Ensure that all work is prioritised and therefore delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Provide the depot with technical expertise and to assist with general depot duties.
- Continually seek to improve the way in which the role operates within the business to achieve its objectives.
- To be fully conversant with all company products offered.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE in Maths and English.
- Full UK Driving Licence - Essential
- CPCS Appointed Person A61 Blue Card – Essential.
- CPCS Crane Supervisor A62 Blue Card – Desirable.
- CPCS Slinger/Signaller A40 Blue Card – Desirable.
- Previous experience working as an Appointed Person.
- Experience within Cranes and Contract Lift.
- Health & Safety Management
- Proven track record of working to clearly defined plans.
- Evidence of delivery of continuous improvement within a customer service environment.
- Local geographical knowledge
- Good transport/logistical knowledge
- IT Literate – comfortable using all Microsoft packages as well as AUTOCAD.
- Ability to influence and persuade stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with conflict and negotiate as well as manage the appropriate outcome.
- Good time-management skills.
- Organised with the ability to simplify complex issues.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both in verbal and written form