Operations Support Co-Ordinator
Ainscough Crane Hire are looking for an Operations Support Co-Ordinator to join their successful team in Leyland.
Benefits for an Operations Support Co-Ordinator
Ainscough Crane Hire are the UKs leading crane company.
Based across 30 locations, our dedicated team of experts are passionate about delivering projects on time, to budget and, most importantly, to the highest possible standard of safety. Our industry-recognised Make the Safe Choice ethos is at our core and underpins every single thing we do, from contract lifts and crane hire to specialist projects for customers.
Our reputation as a market leader is not just a result of our expansive fleet and comprehensive network of locations across the UK, but is also derived from the workplace culture that allows our team to perform their duties with passion and pride.
Job Purpose/Objectives of an Operations Support Co-Ordinator
Providing operational support to the Heavy Cranes & Transport Division through the accurate administration and collation of all training and compliance administration. Ensuring that processes and procedures are both maintained and continuously improved. Supporting the Routing function including submission and review of network routing requests. Providing direct administration
Key Responsibilities of an Operations Support Co-Ordinator
• Strong customer focus with an understanding of customer relationships and business process
• IT literate and familiar with Microsoft office products- Particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Able to able to communicate at all levels, both in verbal & written form.
• Excellent time management skills
• Good organisational skills with an excellent attention to detail
• Adaptable, flexible, and resilient to change
• Previous experience working in a busy customer focussed environment